- Researched and evaluated the UI-builder approach suggested by Koala
- Identified issues in the proposed approach that would introduce a second source for truth for content, unnecessarily complicating their marketing ops and scaling potential
- Designed an alternate architecture that integrated their existing stack and CMS with the Ninetailed personalisation platform: providing the desired pop-up experience, and delivering personalisation capabilities that the team had wanted but weren’t sure how to achieve
- Built a proof of concept identity service using AWS Cognito which enabled users to log into their account and formed the basis for future features such as order history, wish lists, and returns
- Delivered the project on time and within budget. Koala was very pleased with the results.
Related case studies
We helped Koala improve their fulfilment ops and expand into new markets with a multichannel serverless integration.
We helped an award-winning home loan provider unveil their new brand with the launch of two websites.
We helped Vocal scale from a hunch to a multi-million user publishing platform.